Keane, Reverend John Epsy
Anglican clergyman, stationed at Kelso/Bathurst NSW
Reverend John Espy Kean and his wife, Mary, arrived on the Henry Porcher in 1825. He was soon after installed as Anglican Minister at Kelso, Bathurst. Keane was one of a few Anglican clergymen with burgeoning pastoral interests in the Bathurst district. By 1828, he had just under 1500 acres of land, 67 cattle, 227 sheep and seven servants.